My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Summer Daze

On the occasion of this brutal winter storm (with more the come in the next few days), I couldn't help but think of the warmer, sunnier times - it wasn't all that long ago I was enjoying tank tops, summer dresses and open toed shoes:

Isaac's Bday (and the first of many fun summer dresses this year!)



Canada Day (on Mel's deck - where I spent most of this summer's long weekends)


The John Mayer concert


My birthday (even though it was cloudy - it wasn't snowing!)


The cottage


Even Labour Day (a patio tribute to the last days of summer)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you totally look like Angelina Jolie with Isaac...
Isaac can be Pax! LOL

i really like that dress...i wish i was tall so i can wear something like that.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home