My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it

B! What are you doing to me??? I don't like you. Yet your for some reason you and this Sasha Fierce character are sucking me in with these catchy tunes!! It's making it very difficult to continue referring to you as Beyonce-crap.

ARGH.

I am posting you AMA performance because it blew me away. I must learn every single one of those dance movies! And cheers to most awesome line in the history of music.



me.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

from what you showed us on saturday...you got the moves down packed!
okay seriously what's up with all the "alter ego" crap? Sasha Fierce! give me a break!

is everyone bipolar?

there is medication for this.

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Arnelle - this whole Sasha thing is so ridiculous!
neraK

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home