Ange was right.
I'm sure Ange just loves the title of this post. But it's true. The Kaiser Chiefs are an awesome live band! What a great show. Going into the show I knew just a few of thier songs - thanks to Ange's insistence that I load them to my iPod. Coming out of the show I can't wait to download all three of their albums. I jumped and danced and sang...it was the greatest workout and the most FUN I've ever had on a Tuesday night!!!
This is the lead singer Ricky Wilson coming down from one of the highest jumps in the air I've ever seen.
This is Ricky doing a shot (that he poured himself behind the bar).
This is Ricky just before he dove into the audience and body surfed all the way back to the stage.
This is my favourite song by the Kaiser Chiefs (although, the have LOTS of good songs) - I can't get the chorus out of my head. I hope you love it too (although to be honest the video just doesn't do it justice)
me.

1 Comments:
YAY I love this post! And now I need to write my own post on the concert this evening....I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home