The Hills are Alive....
...with the Sound of Music.
If you see only one musical this year, make it the Sound of Music. Even if you don't live in the Toronto area, make the trek up, down, east, west...whatever you have to do to see this most amazing show.
My book club girls and I had the most FABULOUS time at the show last night. The children were amazing, Maria's voice rocked the house and some of the set design blew my mind. I was giddy with excitement the entire day, sporadically sending emails with lyrics to the songs ('cuz I know them ALL by heart) to the girls and thankfully by the end of the night I was not disappointed.
As I often do when I am overwhelmed with excitement, I cannot find the words to describe how much I enjoyed it. After a stressful week at work it was exactly what I needed. To smile and sing and swoon with my girlfriends for 2 hours straight.
me.
Visit messengerbuddies.ca to find out how you could win. Enter today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home