October Mix
I have this habit of loving certain songs and playing them to death. I can't help myself. When I was into making CD's I'd make a mix and play it everyday for at least a month, sometimes two, until I'd make a new CD and retire the first one...often never to be played again.
Now that I'm currently obsessed with my new (purple!) iPod, I've turned to playlists (mainly to keep me from fussing around with my iPod while I'm driving - which is way more dangerous that using a cellphone just fyi). I just made a new one on the weekend. Here's what I've been listening to this month (over and over and over again...):
Show Me Love, (Hardwell's Bootleg Mix)
If I Were a Boy, Beyonce
Let It Rock, Kevin Rudolph ft. Lil Wayne
Click Flash, Ciara (Sex and the City Soundtrack)
2 in the Morning, New Kids on the Block
Single, New Kids on the Block
Dirty Dancing, New Kids on the Block
Crush, David Archuleta
Viva la Vida, Coldplay
Into the Nightlife, Cyndi Lauper
Labels or Love, Fergie (SATC Soundtrack)
New York Girls, Morningwood (SATC Soundtrack)
me.
Upgrade to Hotmail Plus and share more photos with bigger attachments. Click here to find out how Click here to find out how

1 Comments:
what's with all the NKOTB? Where are the bands I told you to look into? I think they deserve a place on your playlist too! Maybe you need an Angie playlist...what a brilliant idea!
Post a Comment
<< Home