My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Do Not Call List

Did you register your number?
 
I couldn't wait to do it.  I've had the date marked in my calendar for weeks.
 
I took two vacation days earlier this week...and even though I wasn't actually home for most of the day, the few hours that I was, I was amazed by the number of telemarketer calls I got.  At least two or three a day.  That seems like a lot to me!  They were promoting everything from credit cards to security systems (I live in an apartment building!) and a free cruise - complete with the cruise horn blowing in my ear!!
 
Now maybe I won't miss so many of Karrie's calls.  I'll finally be able to answer the long distance rings.
 
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home