Lotion Love
As you may have heard, Bath and Body Works has finally come to Canada! Yippeee! Reasons for cross bordering shopping are becoming less and less...
So on opening day Arnelle and I braved the masses to stock up on our favourite scents. I bought two new items and I have to say, I am in love.
One is an aromatherapy lotion that supposedly promotes sleep. It's got this amazing lavender chamomille scent. While I can't actually say if it helps me sleep better the scent does relax me. I've started using it on those particularly stressful days (which I've had quite a few of lately). I'll take a nice warm shower before bed, lather this stuff on and go straight to bed. And the best part: the scent has transferred to my sheets and covers every so slightly so that sometimes even on nights when I don't use it I'll sometimes get a whiff of the scent as I roll over and it makes me smile and feel all cozy. I sigh just thinking of it.
You may also be aware that I have an ongoing obsession with finding the perfect hand lotion. The other new item I picked up is called 'Look Ma New Hands'. This hand lotion is unique though. It's thick and ultra moisturizing...so much so that it takes quite awhile to absorb so it can't be used as a regular 'throw-it-in-your-desk' option. What you have to do is slather it on and then put on these special gloves and let it penetrate (luckily my good friend Karrie had bought me a hand lotion set that included the gloves for my bday a few years back, so it was the perfect opportunity to finally ue them). The tube says to keep the gloves on for 20 mins or overnight...I don't think I could sleep with gloves on so I've been doing the 20 mins application whenever I have time...while I'm watching tv or cleaning my room. And wow - does it ever work. You should feel my hands these days - I just stopped typing to feel them. I love it. So there you have it. Two more awesome items that I will be adding to my Bath and Body Works shopping list. I am so happy they are here...now where is my Target??
me.
Labels: product review

1 Comments:
Yea bath & body works!! I guess we take it for granted huh? I definitely agree on the sleep lotion, I have the lavender vanilla aromatherapy lotion and I love it; its like a night cap, slather and sleep!
Post a Comment
<< Home