Buy of the Day
Every Thursday I get this fabulous little email in my inbox...it's from Lou Lou magazine and it's called The Buy of The Day.
Oh the joy!
Every week - it's something new to tempt my shopping habit. Last week it was apple green mary janes. This week a fabulous dress from Banana Republic. The best part is scrolling through the last weeks daily pics - a high waisted skirt from Joe clothing, a cropped jacket from Levi's...it's like shopping without having to look through racks of stuff!
Oh if only...if only my bank account was a never ending faucet of funds and I could indulge in every single buy of the day. But alas, I cannot.
Instead I just take pleasure in savouring every new find and daydreaming about someday. Click here to sign up for your own buy of the day email. It's the most fun you'll have on a Thursday (if you're like me and too old to go out and indulge in cheap drinks on Pub Night).me.
Labels: fashion, good things

1 Comments:
You are a marketer's dream!
nerak
Post a Comment
<< Home