Classic Lines
If you're not watching Gossip Girl and you need a reason too...how about some classic lines from the queen bee, Blair Waldorf:About her crush Chuck Bass after he stood her up in France...
"That mother Chuck-er!"
"Listen you BASShole"
"Chuck BASStard"
After walking in on her ex-boyfriend having sex with her new boyfriend's step-mom (that statement alone should make you want to watch):
"Oh my F-ing God!"
Explaining why her boyfriends stepmother is suddenly so supportive of her relationship with her stepson:
"...well, I think she recognized some of me in her...or rather I recognized someone IN her..."
Love that show. Didn't realize how much I missed it till last night when Arnelle and I caught up on the first two eps of the season. It was awesome girl bonding over trashy TV. What every girl needs.
me.
Labels: TV

4 Comments:
LOL
i love gossip girl!
i love love Blair...she's my favourite character.
the best line "that mother chuck-er"
I LOVE TV.
me too arnellie! thank goodness we're friends! :o)
i'd like to make a request that season 1 gets mailed to me, via pacific mall ;)
peace amy
we're on it amy!
Post a Comment
<< Home