My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Stand Up

I've been hearing this song for about a week now...and I just LOVE it. It gives me shivers and makes me teary eyed everytime. What a great message...

You've also probably heard it by now too, it's the theme song for the new Stand Up 2 Cancer campaign. I just love that they can get so many big name artists together for one important cause. Check it out. (I had to delete the original video clip to a live performance because it was taken off of youtube...)




me.
PS
I love Leona Lewis...but man, Mary J. Blige kills it in this song!

PPS
What the fuzz did Beyonce do to her hair???

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home