My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

My favourite kitties

Forget the moose. THIS is my FAVOURITE youtube video of all time.

Maybe it's just a cat fan thing...but I hope not. I hope you love it just as much as I do.


After watching this you cannot ever tell me that animals don't have feelings, that animals don't remember. If theres one thing that this video (and the one of the moose) proves it's that animals feel love just like we do.

And on that note it's time for a picture of my honey, my one and only true love, (the one that is sitting in the corner licking her bum as I type these wonderful things about her...), my sugar muffin:

Potter!

















me.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay...to be honest..i would have shit my pants...to JUST stand there and figure out if he remembers me or not! um..i would be INSIDE a cage.
it looks staged.
but anyways i get the point...love has no limits.

Lex I LOVE YOU!!!
:)

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s.
and I LOVE POTTER

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that actually made me very teary eyed!!! seriously!
kp

11:46 AM  
Blogger Lex said...

arnelle...do you really think it was staged??...i've been reading about the naysayers online...i hope it wasn't...

9:44 AM  
Blogger BaseNZ.com said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home