My Newest Pick Me Up
Next time I'm feeling down this is going to be my go to clip...you can't help but feel good when you're watching this.
You can practically hear the first little one 'Mom! Mom! C'mere, c'mere! Look what I found!!'
...and what a great choice in music. This is my absolute favourite version of this song...it's been redone a million times over, but Alison Krauss does it best. I love her voice.
me.
Labels: good things

3 Comments:
Here's another pick me up...this blog which I am laughing so hard at I think I might die...Undomestic Diva
Oh my god, here's another blog, KICK ASS The Bloggess
okay i'd just like to say that made me laugh so hard... it was too OTT for me. the moose were totally cool, but the song and it just went on and on.... sorry to hate!!!
o and check out this vid on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMCf7SNUb-Q
i feel two ways about it.
1. totally cool, didn't know they could that, and its almost like magic.
2. man i feel bad for the dolphins, they are so smart, and i bet they are so bored in their tank, that they blow bubbles to play with.
how could something so amazing about nature be so depressing at the same time about humans?
Post a Comment
<< Home