Ode to Jules

So my good friend Julia turns 30 today!
She writes silly poems all the time...it's just this thing she does. Shelley, Sherry and I all got a special poem from her on our 30th bdays and of course she told us, 'I expect a poem on my 30th too!' Sherry and Shelley didn't even attempt it - they nominated me poet and here's what I came up with (in the car on my way to her party! I wrote it in the card at stoplights!):
Julia's 30th Birthday Poem
by: Lex
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
We're all 30,
Now Julia is too!
She likes drinking,
She likes books,
And when it comes Dennis,
She's totally hooked!
Julia, my dear,
I just don't know what I'd do,
Without a super fabulous, fun,
Friend like you!!
LOL!! I feel like it needed another paragraph in there...but I got on the highway and couldn't write anymore.
me.
Labels: friends

1 Comments:
I love your poem it's an awesome gift and I am already thinking of your 40th birthday poem .. I think you have a real knack for this I may have some competition.. :)
Lots of Love ,
Jules
Post a Comment
<< Home