My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Pretty fingers and toes

I got a mani/pedi yesterday and I can't stop staring. 
 
My fingers are a lovely shade of pink. Exactly what I was looking for - bright enough that it's summery, but not blindingly tacky.  I love.
 
My toes on the other hand are a different story.  I went with the hot pink...however thankfully, it looks suprisingly ok against my brown skin.  Whew.
 
I haven't had a mani/pedi in months...I can't even remember when was the last one.  I've been trying to save money wherever I can so the manis and pedis had to go (not that I was a regular - once  every 6 weeks or so at the most). 
 
I've been trying to do them myself - but it just never looks as good...or feels as good.  There is something to be said for a little self pampering - manis, pedis, waxing, facials - it makes you feel so much better.  I have to wonder if it really falls into the 'want' rather than the 'need' category.
 
A bet a regular pampering session would do wonders for my self esteem and maybe help curb my shoes and clothes addiction which is way more expensive...
 
...ya, probably not.
 
me.
 
 


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home