My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Stay, By Sugarland

I have been listening to this awesome song by Sugarland for weeks - belting it out in the privacy of my car... and only today did I notice that the last chorus is different! She actually smartens up and pulls herself together (as I have been thinking she should)!!

Regular chorus:
Why don't you stay
I'm down on my knees
I'm so tired of bein' lonely
Don't I give you what you need
When she calls you to go
There is one thing you should know
We don't have to live this way
Baby, why don't you stay (yeah)

Last chorus:
(So next time you find
You wanna leave her bed for mine)

Why don't you stay
I'm up off my knees
I'm so tired of bein' lonely
You can't give me what I need
When she begs you not to go
There is one thing you should know
I don't have to live this way
Baby, why don't you stay, yeah

Exactly! Forget him! You go girl!

I just love the video too.

me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home