My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Liars

You know that commercial for Lady Speed Stick where the say 'Dare to wear black??'

It is a big fat lie.

Now I wasn't buying it specifically because of that claim - I have been a dedicated Lady Speed Stick customer since my sweat became smelly. However, not only have I recently been bombarded with their commercials, but I am reminded of the claim everyday 'cuz it's written right there on the sticker on the cap!

So this morning when I slid my black tank top on and discovered deodorant marks all down the left side, I realized their claim is false.

Not that I care. It's not going to affect whether or not I buy LSS again - as I mentioned before, I've been using LSS for ages...long before they started to make this claim. In fact, I've become a bit of an expert in getting deodorant marks off of dark clothing.

What bothers me is that they are making a claim that is clearly untrue.

Just thought I'd share.

me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you smell ;)

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home