Who wants to be a Comic Book Geek?
I am beginning to discover that my dorky side severely missed out on the comic book phenomenon. I wonder if it's too late to get in?
Saw Iron Man today and LOVED IT. LOVED IT.
Could have just been that Robert Downey Jr. was hotter than ever...but I really think it was just a great story and a totally fun movie. Everything a superhero movie should be about. I was grinning from ear to ear throughout most of it. Yipee for director Jon Favreau!
Really and truly, apart from the first and second X-men films and Christian Bale's Batman, no other comic-book-to-film movie really compares.
But back to the comic book geeks. We stayed till after the credits for that super no-so-secret scene that is supposed to be some great reveal...and sure enough, it had the comic book geeks cheering and applauding. I (and my friends Ange & Colin), of course was in the dark and had to come home and google it.
Now I get it. Now I'm impressed and excited. Now I wish I was a comic book geek. 'Cuz it's pretty darn cool.
me.
Labels: movies

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home