Anyone got a time machine?
I wish I had a time machine...so I could go back to an easier time.
When I still had hope that my prince charming would come...
When I could buy the cute dress for $100 without thinking twice...
When I lived in home where there was always someone around to talk to...
When I didn't have to remember to buy milk on the way home...
When I was thin...
When I had the energy to go out and party and still get up and go to work the next day...
When Buffy was still on TV...
When I loved my job...
When it was easier to stay in touch with friend...
me.
Labels: me

1 Comments:
do we need an intervention?
cause this is such a sad post!!!
your next post should be a time machine but in the future.
Post a Comment
<< Home