A snowy day rant
Listen Mr. SUV who is riding my ass -
I know you have a 4x4...but I DO NOT. The traffic girl on the radio says that the rain from yesterday has frozen over and is hiding under all this snow making it even more slippery...especially on turns like this one where I am much more prone to fishtail. I was also in a traumatic accident on a snowy day much like this and therefore will continue to trudge along at 40km (like most of the other traffic on the road!) no mater how close to my bumper you get.
I didn't know work was such an exciting place that you have to get there right now. Must be nice for you. But I on the other hand am in no rush to get there...my office will not run away. The piles of work will still be on my desk and the building will still be standing in the exact same place no matter what time I get there.
So back the f&Ck off and give me a God damn break!!!
me.

1 Comments:
AMEN! What is everyone's freaking rush?
DJ NERAK
Post a Comment
<< Home