My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Red Carpet Post

ARGH!! I'm watching the red carpet pre-show on my favourite night of the year - Oscar night - and I seem to have been abandoned. My mom is in Panama, my fellow Oscar fans Ange and Karen are not picking up there phones and Arnelle is watching Barbara Walters...

And all I want to do is tell someone how FABULOUS my Keri Russell looks. So I'm telling you all here. How super fabu does Keri look??? Yea Felicity!!

Also have to say that Jen Garner is looking quite fab as well.

me.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she looked fabulous.
um..this is the first year that i watched the oscars in HD...and i think Jen G. got some botox done or something on her face...
actually most of the actors must had something done or was on something cause it did not look pretty in HD.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home