Jammy: A Love Story in 4 Clips
Since I'm currently looking for the good things in my world. Here's one of them:
I've recently become hooked on Guiding Light. I know...last thing I need is another soap opera to watch...
But it all came to be after Ange told me about this super couple on the show, Tammy and Jonathan...I watched a whole bunch of clips on youtube - but these three pretty much sum up the drama and intensity of their relationship. There's a lot of making out. Kinda hot.
The First Kiss (you only need to watch the first 4 minutes)
Just Admit It
Finally
And...then she dies.
I know. After all that they're married for like a day! Shortly thereafter Jonathan faked his death and took off with his daughter (from another woman). But last month he came back! And that's why I've started watching...and why I can't stop. He is one major nutbar...but it's so hot.
me.
Labels: soaps, TV, video clips

2 Comments:
TRAITOR! How can you change the channel at 3pm (and don't say time shift). I will not support your new 'discovery'.
;)
McLovin
p.s What the hell does 'Guiding Light' mean? Is is a supernatural soap or something? Pa-Cha!!
Everyone who reads this blog - ignore this TRAITOR! Btw she also watches Days of our Lives - I rest my case.
Ta!
;) mcLovin
Post a Comment
<< Home