Blogger Fun
As a blogger I am always excited to read someone else's ramblings. I've added links to some of my favourite blogs to the right. Check them out.
Two are the blogs of some super talented bloggers that I am proud to say are my friends - KGirl and Tanya.
And the other two are I guess what you would call celeb bloggers - Meg Cabot, a super fabulous author and Mindy Khaling a writer and actress for The Office - the funniest show on tv these days.
Three of these chicks just make me LAUGH. And for that reason alone I am posting their blogs. And the other one just blows me away with her talent - you will be blown away too. I encourage you to support Snap and Tumble (the coolest name for a company ever...in my opinion).
Happy blog surfing.
me.
Labels: Blogs

1 Comments:
Lex, thanks for the plug!!
Post a Comment
<< Home