My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More of My John

Did you hear about the super sweet thing my John did for his ex, Jessica Simpson?
 
He defended her in his blog
 
Wow. 
 
I don't care what all those celebrity bloggers say about him - no matter how you try to twist this - it's just plain sweet.  As a blogger myself, I know there are billions of thoughts swirling around in my mind that never make it to my blog.  For me to take the time to write about something means it really matters.
 
If the same is true for John...
 
...makes me love him even more.
 
me.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He misses her, he wants her back or at least for one night...so they can piss on each other.
But yes...that was really sweet.



p.s.
DO NOT THREATEN ME WITH NOT BEING IN THE WEDDING PARTY CRAP...I AM STILL GOING TO BE IN IT NO MATTER WHAT!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home