To be fat or not to be fat
...that is the question.
I am sitting here - with my laptop on my lap because Arnelle and Mike got me a wireless router for Christmas (yippeee!) - thinking I really should get my (fat) ass off this couch and head to the gym. But for one, I'm lazy and for two I'm hungry...
This Christmas I defintely gained that fabled 7 pounds you usually gain over the holidays. Especially after seeing pictures of me reading to Isaac on Arnelle's blog...the bloat in my face should send me running for the treadmill. Yet here I sit. Surfing my friends blogs and trying to decide what to eat for breakfast.
Can you imagine??? I am 7 pounds heavier and doing not a thing about it but sitting here thinking about food.
I love food...especially the fattening kinds.
me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home