My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Not Mousy Brown

I've been sucked in by another great ad campaign. 
 
Well, it wasn't that it was great.  It was just convincing enough and I guess I was in the right frame of mind for them to suck me in.
 
I just coloured my hair a lovely shade of brown with some complimentary highlights...after having a bit of a reddish thing going on for awhile.  And oddly enough this weekend I seemed to have been bombarded by Pantene's Brunette Expressions commercials.  There was Maria Menunous, flipping her lovely brown locks shiny and vibrant and claiming she owed it all to Pantene.
 
I have never been a fan of Pantene.  I used it a few times in the early days and it never really did anything fantabulous for my hair.  But last night I found myself in the hair care aisle at Shoppers Drug Mart knowing exactly what I had come for.  Even despite the John Freida and Sunsilk shampoo  (and they have a great ad campaign - 'Get Hairapy') both designed exclusively for brunettes, it was the Pantene for which I reached.
 
Let's see what it does.  I'll keep you posted.
 
me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home