My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Sunday, November 11, 2007

That time of month

When PMS hits. It hits you hard. It's amazing how you can go from a perfectly well balanced (somewhat) normal person one day, to a raging bitch who is easily annoyed by everyone and everything around her and can find no joy in things that normally make her quite happy.

Beyond that - the craving for things that are no good for you, primarily salt and chocolate is insane! The urge to eat in general is constant.

I should be used to it by now. But still every month at the same time, I wonder why I feel like my life has no purpose and everyone around me seems to have lost all of their common sense. And then I realize, it's not them, it me.

me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
you're hilarious.
from my experience the "baby blues" hits you even harder..
geeze...us women go through a lot!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home