My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

New Boy in Town

There's a new boy added to my Top 5 list (see it to the left). Eric Bana. After a few days of him coming up in conversation pretty regularily and sitting through a really bad movie (Lucky You) just 'cuz I couldn't stop looking at him. I realized he deserves a spot on the top 5. He is also starring in the Time Travellers Wife (my favourite book) perfectly cast along with Rachel McAdams which is filming in Toronto right now.

If you haven't seen the movie Munich yet, I highly recommend. Not only was it a really interesting story. But Eric was all kinds of yummy goodness with this 70's shag hairdo that was hotter than his muscle barring role in Troy.

me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home