My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Twilight

I'm on page 137.
 
I promise I will not start a new book after this until I get through Northern Lights and Grand Avenue first!
 
It is actually pretty good.  She's figured out that he is a vampire (or at least has her suspicions) but hasn't confronted him yet.  Hoping lots of cool vampiry stuff will be coming up...not the sucking blook type of stuff - I'm not that creepy.  Just the fighting his evil tendencies or living as a tortured soul...'cuz clearly so far this vampire isn't evil...so I'm waiting for the explanation.
 
me.


Discover the new Windows Vista Learn more!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its interesting in Twilight because they rewrite the whole mythology of vampires and i like it!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm actually quite fond of Alice. Looking forward to see if she plays a bigger part in New Moon. I've got the second book on hold from the library (I'm number 309 waiting in line!)

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like to borrow that book once your done!!!

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home