Smooth Like Butter
I have an obsession with my skin. I want it smooth. I want it soft. I want if flawless. All of it. The skin on my face. The skin on my legs. My arms. Even my butt. I'm sure it's all residual from struggling with acne prone skin most of my life.
So I must take a moment to rave about another product I have discovered. In my quest for soft smooth skin I have tried countless lotions. As I've mentioned before I love the AVEDA lotions for my hands and feet. And for my skin I've been pretty committed to Aveeno. However, based purely on pretty packaging (yes, I'm a marketers dream) I picked up Vaseline Intensive Care's new Coco Butter lotion a few weeks ago. The claim on the bottle is that it softens your skins and evens skin tone. And guess what? It does!!
I've been using it generously every day for about a month now and I must admit, my skin tone seems a bit more...even! Don't get me wrong, the scars are all still there...but my skin just doesn't seem as blotchy. (something I think that aflicts girls with brown sking more than anyone) It doesn't work overnight...but with prolonged use it does actually make a subtle difference. Nothing dramatic that anyone but me would notice...but enough that I feel better about wearing my skirts and dresses!
And those rough spots like your knees and your elbows? Remarkably softer. I had been working the vaseline petroleum jelly into those spots for awhile, so maybe it just that kicking in...but I do notice and difference in the skin on my elbows.
AND the bonus? It smells so yummy!
me.
Former Police Officer Paul Gillespie's TAKE BACK THE INTERNET tips and tricks watch the video now

1 Comments:
I am using Lubriderm with shea cocoa butter and it's really good too! i think anything with cocoa butter is good.
Post a Comment
<< Home