Backstreet's Back!
Have you heard the new Backstreet Boys song? I love it.
When that whole BSB, N'Sync, Spice Girls craze was going on I was just entering my 20's and not all that into the scene. I left it to my younger sister to follow their music - in fact I remember proclaiming how much I hated the Spice Girls and that the Backstreet Boys were losers.
However, here we are 10 years later and I am loving the new BSB song and dying for tickets to the Spice Girls reunion tour. What gives? How have I suddenly become a fan, years after the fact?
Was I denying my inner tenny-bopper all those years ago 'cuz I was trying to be mature? (although I must admit to trying to learn all the dance steps to the Everybody video late one night with my roomate Nicole) Or have I just come to appreciate the frivilous funness of their music in my old age? 'Cuz I'm telling you - I never enjoyed the Spice Up Your Life video more than I did when I watched it on my computer at work a few days ago.
Whateve the case - both BSB and N'Sync greatest hits albums are loaded on to my iPod and if only the Spice Girls would release a compilation - my workout music playlist would be complete.
me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home