I Heart Posh
How cool was Victoria Beckham on last night's special? Seriously, how cool? To steal her favourite word - she was major!
I've always had a soft spot for Posh Spice. While I may not have been a Spice Girls fan (serioulsy I wasn't!) if I had to pick one. She was my fave. When I was on vacation in England back in 2000, her biography had just come out and was everwhere! So of course I had to get it. And I loved it. Made me love her even more.
Until the last few years. I really don't like the blond hair. And that pout is just ridiculous. But after last night's special "Victoria Beckham: Coming to America" my fandom has been renewed.
She ambushed Perez Hilton! She got her hair and makeup professionally touched up for her drivers license picture. She lunched with some seriously scary rich LA socialties and got drunk.
My favourite lines:
Perez Hilton: Are there any celebriites you don't like?
Posh: Eddie Murphy.
Posh: (getting ready to leave Perez's 'office' and wade through a throng of paparazzi) Oh, we're going? Wait, I have to put my miserable face on.
me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home