My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

SATC Movie

I have received many an email over the past few days from my fellow Sex and the City fans expressing their excitement over the movie scheduled to beginning filming in September.

Thing is...as much as I love those girls. I don't think I really want a movie! And here's why:

I just re-watched the finale on the weekend and it was soo satisfying. Everything was wrapped up so nicely. I don't want my bliss to end.
Perhaps I might need to have some of my fellow SATC fans to go see it before me and then let me know if it's worth it...or if it will kill me.

The point of the show was wathcing the girls traverse the singles scene in NYC. It ended with them all is stable relationships. The quintessential happy ending. What are they going to do now? Suddenly find that all of the girls relationships are on the rocks? That would sucks. Charlotte and Harry and Steve and Miranda and Big and Carrie have been through enough!

This premise never works...need i say X-Files?

me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home