My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sister Stealer


So this is a pic of me and Amy. Apparently she's a sister stealer. At least according to my sister, Mel who has been jokingly bugging us about the amount of time we spend together. I can't help it if Amy happens to be just 5 mins around the corner from me. And she has a passion for Sex and the City, season 4.

It's not my fault that my own sister has only been to my place just a handful of times since I moved here almost 3 years ago and she works wonky hours and therefore can't come over on random weeknights just to hang out...and watch Heroes...and youtube clips of Milo Ventimiglia...as Amy and I are known to do.

Amy is Karen's sister and she's home from New Zealand (and Australia - where she lived for 3 years) for just a few short months. She heads back to NZ next week! So we've been making the most of the fact that I have a friend just a quick 5 mins drive away! Thank to Amy I now have a new found love for John Butler Trio and meatless taco lasagna (go figure that one out!)

However, now my sister is threatening to call Karen up and spend copious amounts of time with her. Ya right, the day they can both synchronize their calendars to hang out. I'm not worried. ;o) So until that happens, Mel will just continue accusing Amy of being a sister stealer. And she is...for the next few days. And then it's back to boring nights on my couch and lonely drives into the city to see Karen.

me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lex!! I finally made it to your blog! I like the new John better than the old one!.... So long as he doesn't start dating Jessica!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of the both of you. I'm jealous because you have the time to hang out and watch T.V and utube and laugh when I am not happy at all at my job and I feel like your sister Lex I work long stupid hours and for what!!!
I want to enjoy my life and my friends and the nice weather.
I've realized that money is not everything and I was making a "good living" before this stupid move I made.

I need to get out of here!!

Talking about Amy brings back good memories of hanging out at Karen's home all summer long watching movies. I watched my first DVD at her home and I was amazed!!
I need to go over to the Sekhon's and show my beautiful face.

Thanks Lexi

Nicole

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
Mel is just really jealous....it's cute...
you MUST be loving this!! cause i know i would..

4:52 PM  
Blogger Darren said...

Hey Lex
would you be able to ask your "sister" Amy, if she's been to Ayer's Rock? How much time should I spend there? And what's the best way to get there from Perth?

Thanks!!

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home