My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

My other John


There's a new John in my life. He plays guitar, he has a sexy voice and he's kinda scruffy...all the qualities of my first John...but this guy has one thing the other John doesn't. Pep.

That's the only way to describe it. He's a livelier...yet more mellow at the same time - if that is even possible.

I'm listening to his CD right now...and just feel so relaxed. I don't smoke weed, but suddenly I feel like I should.

Thanks to Amy and Karen I saw him in concert yesterday (he's super popular in Australia, hence the Amy connection). And it was one of the most amazing shows I ever seen. It's actually a trio and I've never seen three guys having so much fun performing on stage. Not one song bored me or them.

You must check them out at www.johnbutlertrio.com. Karen's favourite is Zebra, I love Better Than (if I have to choose one) and Peaches and Cream is awesome too.

The craziest part of the story though is that I knew my friend Kristi would love this band...so I emailed her first thing this morning to tell her about them. And her response? "I was there too!!!" I couldn't believe it. It's too bad we didn't run into each other. But doesn't that prove that I know my friend pretty darn well?

me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just read your blog! You are so sweet!! I miss you.

-kristi

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home