My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Friday, May 25

Here's a scary thought...
So because i am an awesome sister I went to my sister's school variety show last night. She insisted that her students worked so hard on the show that I just had to come see them...so i did. Two painful hours...but I am a good big sister and that is what we do.

So anyways, the scary part of the whole thing was that half of the parents there were my age...or just a bit older. Actually - there were one or two moms I recognized from high school!

Eeek. I am so far behind. I don't think I'll ever catch up.

But I must admit, there was an upside to the whole night, the cutest part of the show was the kindergarteners...they sang the Itsy Bitsy Spider (with actions) and some other song I didn't recognize. Needless to say, they were the celebrities of the show. The cameras that were flashing and they video cameras I saw being held high in the air, you would have thought we were on the red carpet of a movie premiere. And the parents waving at their kids totally cracked me up. Clearly this was the first time their kid was on stage and they were besides themselves with excitement. It was cute, I'll admit it.

me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home