Buh-bye...and hello?
I've kicked the facebook habit - I deactivated my account. And I cannot tell you how free I've felt for the last week. Not being a slave to facebook has changed my life.
So that means I have more time to devote to my blog...and bombard you with my frivolous random thougths.
I have to say though. I'm a bit curious as to who reads my blog. Chock it up to being self absorbed...but beyond the regulars (Karen, Ange, Kristi, Dawn and Arnelle - which is kinda funny 'cuz I talk to them all on a pretty regular basis anyways) is there anyone else out there? Feel free to reveal yourself in the comment section below.
If no one comments, I am left to assume it's just us girls! (and I can say whatever bad things i want aobut the rest of you)
me.

3 Comments:
yeah, i read it every so often.
Chand
come on Lex...activate your facebook account!!! join the dark side!
Lexy - GIRL - I have never responded to anyones blog and I am doing this so you know I am a frequent - daily, if you would write every day. Believe me I check several times a week.
I make sure to have my tea and snack and sit back and read. But when I've been away I get excited at all the blogs I missed from you. It's like that feeling you get when you pick up your fav magazine.
So - you have another dedicated fan! You just never knew
Toodles XoXo
Post a Comment
<< Home