Lazy Sunday
I did not leave the house until 8pm on Sunday. And even then it was only for 5 mins, a quick drive to the grocery store which ended up being closed. I actually just went out 'cuz I thought it was unhealthy to stay cooped up indoors for so many hours on end.
When I said I was doing nothing this weekend. I didn't realize I would be taking it so literally. It's not that I didn't have anywhere to go...it's just that as the day wore on I found more and more things to do inside and just didn't feel like changing out of my jogging pants...or brushing my hair for that matter.
On the bright side...I cleaned my bathroom which included vaccuming out the air vent, did 3 loads of laundry and caught up on a weeks worth of General Hospital and the Rachel Ray show. I even started reading a new book as evidenced by the update on my library thingy to the left. I organized my bills - not paid, but organized...and made myself a wonderfully yummy dinner.
I guess sometimes you need a day like that. It's the life equivalent to a body cleanse. Believe me, it's not something I will be doing again anytime soon...by the time I went to bed I have to admit I was feeling a tad stir crazy, but it was nice to offically have some 'downtime'.
me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home