Thanks
If it wasn't for my friends sometimes I just feel like everyday would be a blah day...but thankfully there are a few little things that keep me going. You may not have realized it...but these are some things that happened this week that brightened my days like you wouldn't belive. Thanks Friends!!
Jenny B agreeing to go see Tim and Faith with me. I knew I could count on you!
My marathon long email chats with Kristi this week! Reminded me of the good ol' days when you were just a cubicle away.
Arnelle's phone message - all the way from Halifax out of concern for my bad hair day.
Karrie's Josh saga - I know it means nothing, but it's still so fun! When are we going to Devil's Martini??
Dawn's pictures of JJ and Caelin - reminds me of how happy Dawn is these days and makes me happy in return.
The story of Julia's outburst - though it may not have been one of her finest moments it made me laugh so hard I got tears in my eyes, and I learned a new word: fucktard
Thanks guys!
me.

2 Comments:
LOL
LOL
fucktard! i love that word!LOL
btw..how is your hair...i havent had a chance to sign into face book in almost 2 days!!!
I love the marathon emails! Keep 'em coming!
-kp
Post a Comment
<< Home