Boney M
In kindergarten my teacher would play this song and we'd all take turns 'showing our motion' in the centre of the circle. When I was a kid, I totally thought this song was about me. I mean, the title says it all!
Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.
In kindergarten my teacher would play this song and we'd all take turns 'showing our motion' in the centre of the circle. When I was a kid, I totally thought this song was about me. I mean, the title says it all!
3 Comments:
We have that album (Vinyl) - Painter Man, Rasputin, etc. Jeff and I used to dance ourselves silly in the living room which, at the time, seemed the size of a small arena. Did we see them with GE tickets? Why does that seem to be ringing a bell??
-kp
yes!! we did see them in concert!! i totally forgot about that!
I think they were the opening act for someone else - Destiny's Child? It's terrible that I can't even remember! Gosh, we were so spoiled.
Post a Comment
<< Home