My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

The Memories...

Well it's official. My one and only favourite country bar has closed it's doors. I am so sad.

All I can say is thanks for the memories...however brief they may have been.

It was only two summers ago that I discovered the joy that is Keith Urban and the wonder that is Nashville North on a Saturday night. Many a fun time. Many a drunken time.

I will always remember it as the place I celebrated my 30th birthday. And the place I got so drunk that I passed out on my aunt's lawn and my parents had to carry me inside. As the place me and Sherry learned our very first linedance and took part in the barnyard mixer. *sigh*

Here's me dancing it up on the stage on my first night at NN ever!



me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?!?! Closed? Moment of silence please. ;)

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home