My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Facebook

So, I've started a Facebook profile. In fact you could be reading this in Facebook right now becuase I've imported my blog into my profile!

If you have Facebook and you haven't added me as a friend - please do.

If you don't have a Facebook profile. Get one. It's severly addicting and I want to beat the number of friends my sister has! She had over 40 in her first week.

I'm sure that has more to do with her age group having more time to waste on computers than her actually knowing that many people that want to be her friend (heh-heh!). But let's try to get those 30 something's active in cyber world too!

See you in Facebook!

me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home