My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

A Note About My Girls

After I posted about my boys, (see below), thought I should clairfy that the criteria for my girls is completely different.

My Top 5 Girls, are my 'girly heroes'. The girls I think are classy and cool. Sweet, yet strong and of course pretty. None of them are drop dead gorgeous, as you can see there is no J-lo in the group. They are just those girls I would love to hang out with, have coffee with and go shopping. They strike me as smart and fun.

Now I could be totally wrong here. And if you have the inside scoop on something totally catty that one of these girls has done. Please keep it to yourself. I like them. And I'd like to stay in my fantasy world. It's not like I'll ever actually meet any of them, so why ruin the dream?

me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen?!?! Courtney?!?! Okay I've been away too long. No No No! I agree with your Reese, Keri and SJP but puh-lease to Jen and Courtney. Think about adding Nicole, Jen Garner, and of course Angelina.

p.s I concur with Chand - where are our names? ;)

Nerak

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home