Waiting for Something Good
Owwww! It hurts. My nose is actually pulsating with pain. You know when your nose is running and it's red and it hurts from being wiped so often. That's where I'm at. My nose is so sore i actually feel like crying every time I have to pull another kleenex from the box (and yes, i am using kleenex, not a generic brand of tissue) or maybe that's just the emotional, winey, complaining sick me. Believe me. I'm not pleasant today. I look miserable and I feel miserable.
I am getting cozy under the covers and watching general hospital as soon as I finish posting this. When all else fails GH always makes me feel better. The characters are familiar and the stupidity of their situations makes me laugh (and glad my life isn't so dramatic) or roll my eyes in disgust.
In good news though - I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my new Uggs! I bought a new pair on ebay on Sunday. Classic short, chocolate brown. I already have a pair (classic tall, pink) and they are my most comfy and cozy shoes ever! honestly when I am wearing my current pair I never want to take them off. I wore them in my parents house on the weekend for as long as i could (until my mom started yelling at me about wearing my boots in the house) I am so looking forward to my new pair. will have to post a picture of them when they get here!
me.

1 Comments:
Lex - two words: Puffs Plus.
The lotion is built into the tissue and I swear I will never use anything else. I am stuffed up right now and I have a box in every room.
I hope you are feeling better.
kp
Post a Comment
<< Home