My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Monday, January 15, 2007

To be a Geek, or not to Geek


How super cool is this??!! Thanks Karen. I think it's confirmed. We're geeks...and PROUD of it! ;o)

Geek Magazine
If you got beat up a lot in high school and enjoy watching Star Trek, boy do I have a magazine for you. Straight from your parents basement comes Geek Monthly (although it is published six times a year) magazine, the first magazine embracing the geek culture. Everything geeky is covered in this magazine from Battlestar Galactica, molecular gastronomy and anime starlets. This magazine is well designed and has plenty of fun content even if you are not a geek. And with Rainn Wilson aka Dwight Schrute (the geek from the television show The Office) on the cover, Geek Monthly is in tune with popular culture. So please go get yourself a Geek, it's alright they're cool now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a copy of Geek Magazine. I just bought the Office calendar, its hanging on my bedroom wall, with Dwight in all his glory.

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home