My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Disclaimer

So, I can't access my blog from work. Which is probably a good thing, 'cuz who knows how much time I would spend a day visiting my blog and other people's blogs and generally getting nothing done.

But instead...when the moment hits me. I jot down my thoughts in my email and then post it when I get home...if I remember. Hence, you are going to see 3 posts below...all posted within minutes of this post...but technically they were written on different days at different times and reflect my thoughts over the past week.

me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lex, if you go into your blog options, you should be able to set it up so that you can email your post to your blog.

Alternatively, you can use google documents to create a post and publish it to your blog since Google purchase Blogger a while ago.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home