Wardrobe Malfunction
Janet Jackson, Tara Reid. I feel your pain.
I cannot post any pictures of my super fun New Years Eve...as sadly the dress I wore was prone to shall we say slipping...and therefore exposing parts of me that would not be suitable for posting on this page as it is not that kind of blog.
Ok - so not 'all of me' was exposed, but let's just say, everyone knew what colour my bra was. I adjusted the dress accordingly at the beginging of the night...but somewhere after the first bottle of wine, I just didn't seem to care enough to fix it...as the pictures prove. (Here we should all pause to wonder why my family let me wander around like that and didn't stop me or adjust me accordingly)
Mix the above mentioned wardrobe malfunction with...teeth stained purple from lots of red wine and the 10-15 extra pounds I gained this year and that is why all photos of New Years Eve 2007 are to be destroyed and or locked in a vault forever! I'm dreading the live action shots that I can now confirm were filmed as my uncle is wielding a video camera in the background of one of the photos. Oh. God.
Besides, if you've seen my dance on a chair once, you seen my dance on a chair a million times...
me.

3 Comments:
I WANNA SEE THE PICS!!! you're probably just exaggerating.
arnelle
DRAMA QUEEN! ;)
PUH-LEASE! How can you even compare yourself to Tara Reid. She's on another planet! You're a gazillion times hotter and a classier drunk than she is! As for the Janet comparison - please she's dating Dupree - case dismissed.
Nerak
i think you should write a screen play ...I bet it'll be just a popular as "my big fat greek wedding" was...you're so entertaining with you descriptive accounts.
Yve
Post a Comment
<< Home