Potter's new bed
And now for another kitty update...since my christmas tree went up...i have lost my kitty. She usually follows me into my room and hops up into bed with me every night. She spends most of the night curled up beside my head. She even shares my pillow! Yet since my tree went up...she has been spending her nights curled up under the tree. Apparently it's cozier than my bed. :o(
The funny part is that, since I have been off of work for the last two days and trying to sleep in...she has hopped up on my bed and sat there staring at me around 7 in the morning both mornings. Clearly wondering where on earth her breakfast is as she's used to being fed by 6:45 at the latest. It's really cute. And despite my attempts to sleep in...I haven't been able to. My body is still programmed to be up at the crack of dawn, so here I sit, updating my blog at 7:54 in the morning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home