My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Welcome to the OC, B****!

Despite the fact that I have no PVR…it’s interesting the amount of TV I’m talking about here this week.

The OC is back and it’s awesome. Personally I think it’s back to its first season glory with a little bit of second season humour. It has over come that season three slump and rocks!

Who knew that getting rid of Mischa Barton was all they needed??? I must say I was worried and in distress when the killed her at the end of last season…and I was on pins and needles that this season everyone would be all messed up and emotional. But they got the Marisa thing out of the way in the first 3 episodes and it’s back to its trashy tv glory.

My only complaint is that I don’t know what Summer’s doing away at college. Bring her back to the OC where she belongs please. So many great opportunities await if she moves in with Julie and bonds with Taylor as her new BFF. It could be awesome…and I’m sure it will be…they can’t leave her in New Hampshire forever, the show’s called The OC for goodness sake.

So if you had fallen off the OC bandwagon – get back on. Karen took my advice and she’s that much happier on Thursday nights!

me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN!
OC was so good last night! I love Thursdays = Ugly Betty and OC! Who knew?

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nope grey's anatomy is the best

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home