Weekend Update
Weekends are just never long enough. I have this coming Friday and next Monday off. I can hardly wait. I need a break!
I had a wonderful lunch with Ange and Sandy yesterday…it lasted 4 hours and essentially cancelled all of my afternoon plans. But it was well worth it. We always have so much to catch up on when we see each other! I should have known I wouldn’t be in and out in an hour and a half! In the end, I did not get to help my cousin Yvette with her new home or join my co-workers for an afternoon matinee…which in retrospect…did I really think I was going too?
I’m famous for over booking myself. I can’t say no to people, I’m always trying to find away to squeeze someone else in. Then I end up running here and there, from one end of the city to the other…and then the weekend comes to an end and I’ve still barely seen my cat or touched my couch. The few Friday or Saturday nights that I actually find myself at home, I’m so exhausted I can’t stay up past 10:00! Although I must admit that this Saturday night’s plans fell through and I did get to stay in and watch the British movie Kinky Boots with Karen, Sabeen and their cousin Jasmine.
I am so behind on movies, so many things I wanted to see…but didn’t have time. Now they’re showing on Rogers on Demand…and I still don’t have time to see them…soon they’ll be on video, and I won’t have time to rent them. I haven’t even seen George Clooney’s Oscar nominated movies yet…and I love George (although he is no longer on my top 5).
So there you have it. A nice weekend, but I am by no means contented. Here’s a list of a few things I would love to do…if only I could find the time.
1. Visit the Royal Winter Fair
2. Sit on Arnelle’s couch and watch movies on a Saturday afternoon
3. Read the magazines piling up on my coffee table
4. Watch Entourage and The Office (British version) on DVD
5. Go to the gym (and not be thinking about the million other things I could be doing)
6. Surf the web to catch up on some celebrity gossip, watch a few movie trailers and read spoilers on some of my favourite tv shows
7. Visit Karrie
me.

5 Comments:
I found your site again! (Through Darren's blog site) Ok, now I can keep tabs on you.. ;)
Talk to you soon.
omg KP still reads my site?
for some celebrity tv gossip news, read www.tvsquad.com... fyi, turns out that Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser) is gay.
surprise, surprise...(about the doogie thing)
Adding to your list:
8. download and send Dawn her pictures in Toronto!
Dawn
hey lex, i finally came around to looking at your blog . i'm impressed! although I don't recall my name being mentioned in it at all. An obvious oversight!
later,
frank d
Post a Comment
<< Home