My Stuff

Things I love, things I hate, things that make me happy, things that make me sad and all my other stuff.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Random Thoughts

Was at Shelley's last night and she has a picture of me, her and Sherry from a few years ago on her dresser. My hair was so long! Long and curly! I miss my long hair...We watched the Bachelor together, there should be a law that girls must watch that show in a group, it's s much more fun to watch it with your friends...Why must you tell the doctor's office why you're making an appointment? I was trying to make an appointment from work today and although I tried to whisper 'pap smear' I'm sure at least 3 people heard me! 2 of them male coworkers!...I hate rain, 1 hour and 50 minute commute to work this morning! At least I caught up on some knitting. Yes, I knit on the bus - DON'T JUDGE!

me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darren said...

oh god. seriously.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home